ASD Student Referral Information
Note: If you work for a district that provides regional autism services via a subcontract with CRIS, please contact your special education department for assistance. For districts that have a CRIS autism specialist assigned to their district (i.e. autism services are not subcontracted), use the referral process below.
1. Fill out the CRIS Student Referral Form and print.
2. Gather all required documents associated with the services being requested. For example, to initiate support from an autism specialist for a student who is already eligible, a copy of a current ASD eligibility statement is required.
3. Obtain the signature of the special education director (or designee) in your district.
4. Fax or mail the completed referral to CRIS
- Fax: 503-916-5576
- Mail: Columbia Regional Inclusive Services - 833 NE 74th. Ave - Portland, OR 97213
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS REGARDING REFERRALS FOR ASD SERVICES
Q. May I request AAC consultative support available for a child with ASD?
A. Yes, you may request an AAC consultation from a specialist and/or a short term trial of an AAC device (we have several types for loan).
If you have additional questions, contact Darthea Park at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.916.5570 ext. 78377
Return to the main Student Referral page.